- Club: Phoenix Underwater Hockey
- Thursdays 7:30-9:00 and Saturdays 3P-5P at the Jewish Community Center, 12701 North Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ.
- Mondays 7-9P at the Mona Plummer Aquatic Center, 601 S College Ave, Tempe, AZ 85287.
- Contact: William Cleveland at email@example.com and 228.596.7419, or Brian Miller Briorange@gmail.com and 503-841-2078
- See also: phxuwh.com
- Club: Chico Underwater Hockey Club
- Mondays 7:30-9:30PM seasonally (late May to late September) at the City of Orland Pool, Roosevelt Ave, Orland City CA. The pool is at the north end of Vinsonhaler Park. Go north on either E 3rd St or East St from Hwy 32 (aka Walker St). They both end at Roosevelt Av. Turn R if from E 3rd St or L if from East St. The pool can't be missed- it's on the southside of Roosevelt Av. $5/session, and visitors free.
- Contact: Maura at (530) 864-3971 or firstname.lastname@example.org (if you are not in a hurry).
- See also: facebook.com
- See also: Chico Underwater Hockey
- Club: Los Angeles Underwater Hockey
- Thursdays 7PM-8:50 at Lynwood Natatorium, 3770 martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Lynwood, CA 90047. Facility temporarily down for maintenance, and Thursday play is at Santa Clara Aquatic Center.
- Tuesdays (and, temporarily, Thursdays) 7:00P-8:00P at the Santa Clarita Aquatic Center, 20850 Centre Pointe Parkway, Santa Clarita, CA 91350. To get to the Santa Clarita Aquatic Center, exit Hwy 14 at Golden Valley Road. Travel north and turn right at Centre Pointe Parkway and make another right into the aquatics center
- Contact: Please contact Weston Monroe at Gazeboman62@hotmail.com or 661-478-4186
- See also: lauh.weebly.com
- Club: San Diego Underwater Hockey Club
- There is a renovation closure at The Plunge, 3110 Mission Blvd., San Diego in Mission Beach; it is expected to re-open in 2015.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 7-8P (plus warm-up prior to 7P) and some Saturdays 4-5P (plus warm-up prior to 4P) at FIT Athletic Club, 12171 World Trade Center Drive, San Diego, CA 92128.
- Contact: Dennis Darnell at email@example.com
- See also: sduhc.org
- Club: Sea Lions
- Monday and Thursday adult practice at Martin Luther King Pool, 5701 3rd St, San Francisco, CA
- Friday youth (mostly 9-16 years old) practice at Martin Luther King Pool, 5701 3rd St, San Francisco, CA
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See also: sfuwh.org
- Club: Club Puck
- Wednesdays 8-10PM and Sundays 4-6P (except first Sunday of the month, 10A-1P) at Los Gatos High School, 20 High School Court, Los Gatos, CA 95030
- Contact: Brigit Grimm at email@example.com
- See also: clubpuck.us
- Club: Rasta Sharks
- Tuesday 8:30-9:30P and Thursday 7:00-8:45P at the Ives pool in Sebastopol, 8 miles West of Santa Rosa (follow Highway 12 into town), 7400 Willow St, Sebastopol, CA. $7/game, or month pass for $48.
- Contact: Scott Tucker firstname.lastname@example.org
- See also: suwh.us
- Club: Denver Area Underwater Hockey Club
- Carmody Recreation Center, 2150 S Kipling St, Lakewood, CO
- The Edora Pool & Ice Center, 1801 E. Riverside Ave, Ft. Collins, CO
- Veteran's Memorial Aquatic Center, 5310 E. 136th Ave., Thornton, CO
- Contact: Chris at email@example.com
- See also: uwhockey.org
Greenwich and Stratford
- Club: Barnacles
- Monday 7:30pm-9pm at the Boys & Girls CLub of Greenwich, 4 Horseneck Lane Greenwich, CT
- Wednesday 7:30pm-9pm at the Stratford YMCA, 3045 Main St, Stratford, CT
- Contact: Larry 203-281-0662 or Jamie firstname.lastname@example.org 203-426-8824
- See also: members.tripod.com
- Club: SECONN
- Sunday evening "pick up" game at Avery Point Pool, 1084 Shennecossett Road, Groton CT 06340, October through May
- Friday evening "workout session" at East Lyme Aquatic and Fitness Center, 30 Chesterfield Road, East Lyme CT, October through May
- Contact: Peter Papathanasiou at 860-848-1300 or email@example.com and or John Gailhard 203-216-6281
- See also: seconnuwh.com
- See also: meetup.com
- Club: University of Florida Underwater Hockey Club
- Monday and Wednesday 5PM at the Florida Pool at the University of Florida
- Thursdays, 17h00-19h00 at the Dwight Hunter municipal pool at 110 NE 14th Street, Gainesville, FL.
- Contact: Greg Mullersman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 352-378-9864; Dave Wiles at email@example.com
- Note: Please contact prior to arriving; locations change every few months and particular sessions are subject to prior cancellation.
- See also: artof-german.com
- See also: home.bellsouth.net
- Club: Orlando Underwater Hockey Club
- Wednesday and Friday 7PM at the YMCA at 8422 International Drive, Orlando, FL (pool tel. 407-363-1911); pool fee is $5 per Friday
- Contact: Ariel Czesler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-695-1016
- See also: Pool Info
- Club: Vero Beach Underwater Hockey
- Monday night 7:15 to 8:30, Leisure Square Pool, 3705 16th Street, Vero Beach FL; pool flyer with pool contact info and information about entry fees is here.
- Contact: Woody Lee at email@example.com, 772-465-6630 ext.145.
West Palm Beach
- Club: Palm Beach Underwater Hockey Club
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30P-7:30 at the Lake Lytal Pool, 3645 Gun Club Road, West Palm Beach (Pool phone (561) 233-1426).
- Contact: Ben Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (561) 602-0074; Carolyn Gadigian at email@example.com, or (561) 313-2334.
- Note: Founded in 1979, Palm Beach Underwater Hockey hosts the annual (and currently 5-vs-5) "Championship of the Universe" in mid-March in Key West, Florida.
- See also: pbuwh.com
- See also: championshipoftheuniverse.com
- Club: Swordfish Underwater Hockey
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-8PM at the Washington Park Natatorium, 102 Ollie Street Northwest, Atlanta, GA 30314.
- Fridays 7:30-9P and Sundays 5:30-7:30P at the Georgia Institute of Technology Campus Recreation Center (CRC) Competition pool, 750 Ferst Drive, Atlanta, GA, 30332.
- Contact: Andrei Savu at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-544-8035; Nicole Mazouchova at email@example.com.
- See also: swordfishuwh.com
Honolulu (Oahu Island)
- Club: Hawaii Underwater Hockey Team
- Contact: Ziggy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 808-373-3908. Michelle at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or 808-782-9653 or 808-561-3692.
- Note: The club is currently without a pool, and has no regular playing schedule. Please contact about occasional games that may be available or about re-starting at another pool.
- Club: Chicago
- During the school year, Tuesdays 8-9:90PM at Northeastern Illinois University, 5300 N. St. Louis Avenue, Chicago IL 60625 The entrance to the PE building is opposite the street, so one either follows the walkway around to the front or approaches the building from within the campus.
- Sundays 9-11AM Chicago State University, 9501 S King Dr, Chicago, IL 60628; the nearest entrance to the pool is actually one block west on Prince St., next to the track, where one can also find parking.
- Thursdays 7:30-9PM at Kennedy King College, 6463 S Halsted, Chicago IL, but you want to park in the lot and enter a block East on Union St.
- Contact: Rachel at email@example.com
- See also: chicagouwh.com
- See also: Chicago UWH Meetup
- Club: University of Illinois
- Thursday 8-10PM, Friday 7-9PM, and Sunday 2-4PM while class is in session at the Activities and Recreation Center (ARC), Suite 1430, 201 East Peabody Drive Champaign, IL 61820
- Contact: Carrie Desmond at Carrie@carriedesmond.com or 312-330-3421, or IllinoisUWH@gmail.com
- See also: netfiles.uiuc.edu
- Club: MSU Underwater Hockey (Michigan State University)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30PM (19:30) to 9:30PM (21:30), but only when MSU is in session.
- Contact: MSU Underwater Hockey at firstname.lastname@example.org or Andrew at (989) 307-2222.
- See also: facebook.com
- Club: Minnesota Loons
- Wednesdays from 19h00-20h30 at Oxford Pool in the Jimmy Lee Recreation Center at 270 Lexington Ave North, St. Paul MN 55104.
- Sundays 18:00-19:15 at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, 1910 University Avenue SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455
- Contact: Ben at email@example.com or 651-494-0367
- See also: mnuwh.com
- beginning January 8, 2012 on Sundays 5P-6:30P at the YMCA
- Contact: Christopher Niezrecki firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Club: Carolina Underwater Hockey
- Tues and Thurs 8-9:30P during the school year at Kessing Outdoor Pool, between South Road and Stadium Drive, behind Woolen Gymnasium; ho summer practices.
- Contact: Danny Monroe DannySMonroe@GMail.com
- See also: studentorgs.unc.edu
- Club: East Carolina University Underwater Hockey
- Friday 6:15-7:30 at the Student Recreational Center, near the intersection of 9th St. and Cotanche St., Greenville, NC 27858
- Contact: Matthew Johnson MRJ1207@ecu.edu
- See also: author.ecu.edu
- Club: Roger Bacon High School
- Sunday 2-4:30P at Campus Recreation Center, University of Cincinnati, 2820 Bearcat Way, Cincinnati OH 45221-0017.
- Occasionally at O'Connor Sports Center, Xavier University, 3720 Victory Parkway, Cincinnati OH 45207.
- Contact: Paul Wittekind at email@example.com
- See also: rogerbacon.org
- Club: Team Cincinnati
- Contact: Schedules vary seasonally. Contact Andy Kalb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Club: Cleveland UWH
- Contact: Contact Yutao Yang at email@example.com or Tel: 216-447-6849.
- Note: Please contact for times and locations
- Club: Portland
- Starting Friday February 3rd, 2012 in Gresham OR (30 minutes from downtown Portland). We are going to be playing at a beautiful pool with two possible playing areas: flat lengthwise 6.5 to 7.5 feet bottom and a 9.5 to 11 feet bottom.
- Contact: Jorge Filevich PortlandUWH@gmail.com
- See also: meetup.com
- Club: Stingrays
- Tuesday 7PM-8:15 during the summer, closed August, and Tuesday 8:30P-10P September through early June at West Allegheny High School, 205 West Allegheny Rd., Imperial PA 15126 donation requested toward new hockey equipment.
- Contact: Deb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-776-2305
- Club: Nittany Divers Underwater Hockey
- Wednesday and Friday, 6PM-7:30PM at the Natatorium Outdoor Pool, Penn State University, cost $4.
- Contact: Kelly Shultz at email@example.com
- Club: Rhode Island Red Underwater Hockey
- Thursday 8PM-9PM at the Care New England Wellness Center, 2191 Post Rd, Warwick, RI. Contact for times.
- Contact: Joe Klinger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See also: rireduwh.com
- Club: DFW Aquatoros
- Wednesdays 18:45-21:00 at the Duncanville Independent School District Natatorium, 900 W. Camp Wisdom Rd, Duncanville Texas 75116, ($12/game or $30/month).
- Contact: Kevin Barnes at email@example.com or 817-832-0761
- See also: dallasunderwaterhockey.com
- Club: Texas A&M SCUBA Club
- Occasionally, after Club meetings; see the club calendar. Club membership is open only to students and faculty, but the aquatic facility historically permits a guest to accompany a member for an entry fee. The Student Rec. Center Natatorium, Wellborn Road is located across from Kyle Field.
- See also: Club Officers are listed on the Club web site
- See also: Club calendar
- Club: Houston
- The UT pool is closed for construction, but practice is normally Tuesdays and Thursday evenings at University of Texas Health Science Center Recreational Center, 7779 Knight Rd, Houston, TX. If you don't have independent access to this facility please contact us beforehand to arrange entrance, as the facility is not generally open to the public. $5/game. Entrance 54 leads from Knight Rd. leads to the pool's parking lot.
- Rice University has shortened winter holiday hours but practices are usually Monday and Wednesday at Rice University's Barbara and Davis Gibbs Recreation and Wellness Center, near the intersection of Kent St. and Rice Blvd. in Houston, TX. If you don't have independent access to this facility please contact us beforehand to arrange entrance, as the facility is not generally open to the public. $8/game. Entrance 54 leads from Knight Rd. leads to the pool's parking lot.
- Contact: Nicole at NicolesAddress@hotmail.com.
- See also: See here for directions and other information.
Note that Seattle, and Bellingham information is updated at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NWUnderwaterHockey/
- Club: Seahammers (aka: B'hammers)
- Wednesday from 19h45-21h30 (7:45-9:30PM) at the Western Washington University Pool, Carver Gym. Located west of I-5, 90 minutes north of Seattle.
- Contact: Joel Carlson at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (360) 966-5026; or contact Jamz Luce at email@example.com or 360-733-6069
- Club: SeaHammers
- Saturday 18h00 to 20h00 (come 17h00 for conditioning and drills) and Tuesday 20h00 to 21h30 at the Seattle University Connely center, 550 14th Avenue, Seattle, WA at James and 14th Streets (James Street exit off the I-5 in downtown Seattle).
- Contact: Pat Carboneau at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 217-0792 or John Kulsa at 206-920-8921.
Washington, District of Columbia
- Club: Beltway Bottomfeeders
- Tuesday from 21h00 to 22h00 and Sundays 19h00-20h30 at the George Mason University Aquatic and Fitness Center
- Thursday from 21h00 to 22h00 at the Oak Marr Swim Center, 3200 Jermantown Rd, Oakton, VA.
- Contact: Jen Gall at email@example.com
- See also: Join the email list
- See also: dc.underwaterhockey.com
- Club: Beltway Bottom Feeders
- Note: See the entry for Washington DC.
- Club: Hampton Roads UWH
- Mondays and Thursdays from 19h30 to 21h00 (in Summer, from 18h30 to 20h00) at the Brittingham-Midtown Aquatics Center, 570 McLawhorne Drive, Newport News, VA 23606
- Contact: Doug Kroll at HamptonRoadsUWH@gmail.com
- Beginner to Novice Nov to May on Thursday at 20h00 - 21h30 (8PM to 9:30) at the Beckley YMCA, 121 E Main St, Beckley, WV
- Contact: Ray at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-683-4595